[NABS-L] Tomorrow on 195 The Globe: An Exclusive Interview with Federationist, 9/11 Survivor, Author and Speaker Michael Hingson

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:54:28 UTC 2018

hello chris,
thanks for posting this awesome announcement about your today/tonight
for the blind side in doing a reunion show for 911 today. yes, I
remember that day indeed... that's awesome that you are going to do
this interview with mike hinson. I have methim personally at national
convention and, also at a few events that the ccb held since he is a
board of directiorsof it!  thanks for the announcement for posting
here it on the listand, I hope that many people tune into to listen to
it! mike is a awesome person and, he is a mentor to us all!

hugs,
amy