[NABS-L] NABS Notes: We'd Like Your Feedback!

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:33:13 UTC 2018

Hi Melissa thanks for your message. I think the Nabs Notes is a wonderful publication. I would like to see more articles about students who are currently attending the three Nfb training centers. I would also like to see more articles about self-advocacy on college campuses in regards to dealing with issues regarding Student Disability Services.

Roanna Bacchus