[NABS-L] Anatomy Class

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Fri Sep 14 16:49:11 UTC 2018

Justin, you can either do it with a picture in a flash machine paired with adobe illustrator and the special paper that swells when treated with heat, or you can do it with thermoform, this will not produce the level of detail that is often necessary. I will graduate with a biology major and a chemistry minor, so I have considerable experience studying more than introductory level material in science.
Emily
President south central chapter national Federation of the blind of KS
316-644-4227

Sent from my iPhone