[NABS-L] Reminder: Legislative Advocacy Committee Call tomorrow at 8pm eastern

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Sun Sep 16 03:43:03 UTC 2018

Good evening fellow students,

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.
This is a friendly reminder that the legislative advocacy committee is having our monthly conference call tomorrow (Sunday) at 8pm eastern. The call-in number is 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669. We look forward to speaking with you then.

Best,
Kenia Flores

Kenia Flores
Furman University '20
Department of Politics and International Affairs
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | National Association of Blind Students Legislative Advocacy Committee
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
(704) 476-6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu