[NABS-L] Participating in Student Government In College

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:33:58 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I am going to be involved in my college dorm's student government. I'm extremely excited, and don't anticipate any problems.
My position will mainly involve communicating with the students on my floor or wing if they have any problems, and to work along with the rest of the team to plan events.
I just wanted to know if anyone else who participated in a similar position ever had any accessibility barriers of any kind. I remember from the discussion two weeks on here  that sometimes there are sometimes accessibility issues in being part of a group.
Thank you so much.
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of the California Association of Blind Students
Phone: (310) 265-3949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com