[NABS-L] Question About My Professional signature

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:17:01 UTC 2018

Dear Students,

As many of you may know, I am participating in the Independent Living Skills program at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind And Visually in Daytona, Beach, Florida. One of the things that my parents want me to learn while I am here is how to write my name in a professional manner. My Personal Management instructor and I are working on this on a daily basis. However, she suggested that I get a stamp with my professional signature on it. What are your thoughts on this?

Roanna Bacchus