[NABS-L] Trouble with BrailleSense Polaris

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:31:01 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 You might want to try calling Iree who gives free tech support to new users. I’m still in the prosess of getting one through the Oregon Commission for the Blind so I haven’t recieved mine yet.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email