[NABS-L] Join Outreach Committee Call Next Monday, October 1st at 9 pm eastern

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 02:40:16 UTC 2018

Dear Students,

How many of you love our national student division? Do you want to show how much you love NABS by spreading that love to people who’s never heard of NABS and wants to be apart of our huge family and build membership? With that said, if you said yes to any of those questions, I would like to invite y’all to our next Outreach Committee Call, next Monday, October 1st, at 9 pm. We will be discussing how to improve our monthly NABS Notes, Meet the Blind Month for October, and other fun outreach projects as we strive to reach our goal in our movement. Come with your enthusiasm, dedication, and passion; remember, we are all here for each other and we are all working together. See you all next Monday!

Call: (712) 770-5197
Access Code: 265669

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
Janae Burgmeier, Melissa Carney, Elizabeth Sheeler, Johna Wright, and Matt Gip
NABS Outreach Leadership

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com