[NABS-L] NFB National Convention Next Year

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 22:04:15 UTC 2018

 Hi all! How are you all? This is Helga. I understand that the NFB National Convention will be held next year in Las Vegas. I have  a friend from the UK-United Kigdom that will like to come next year to the Convention. He is also visually impaired.  My question is, is it possible for him to come to the Convention as a first timer? Is there any scholarships that he can apply to be able to come? I’m just wondering since he is from another country. Who do I contact  in order to ask  this sort  of question? Just wondering. My friend just would like to come. I’m not so sure if he can use the NFB rates  as well.  I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks so much!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the Blind
IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe at groups.io

Admin of World Wide Friends Text: If you want to chat and make new friends, feel free to join a WhatsApp group called World Wide Friends Text, where people with hearing lost and who are blind can freely communicate by text only!
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D
Member of the National Federation of the Blind and board member of the Florida Association of Blind Students
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/fabs_nfbnet.org
Phone: (561) 203-9266
 .

iMessaging Contact: helga.schreiber at hotmail.com

Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.3.3