[NABS-L] NFB National Convention Next Year

President, NABS | Kathryn Webster nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:42:03 UTC 2018

Hi Helga!!

I am so excited to hear of this! I would love to connect with your friend in
the UK. He would absolutely be able to use the hotel NFB rates, and
registration, etc. I am uncertain of whether he could be eligible for the
Jernigan scholarship, but am leaning toward not.

Thanks so much for your outreach!

Love,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
President | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(203) 273-8463
Nabs.president at gmail.com | www.nabslink.org