[NABS-L] Getting brill math study materials for the GRE

Tom Brown tbrown.brl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:33:08 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm assuming you have an ETS account. When you log into your account, look under prep materials and you will see, under accessible formats, all of the options you have. Call ETS disability services and tell them you would like the braille supplements for the math portion of the GRE prep and they should send it to you. I did this a couple of months ago, and they sent me a big box of the tactile graphics that are shown on the print version of the prep.
Also, the calculator used on the GRE is very straight forward. I had no trouble using it during my test.

Good luck,

Tom Brown

Sent from my iPhone