[NABS-L] needing a few people to interview for a paper

Maura Loberg mauraloberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:31:06 UTC 2019

In my psychology course, I am writing a paper that discusses high-functioning depression. If you are someone who classifies themf as having this condition, I would like to interview you and give my readers a look at what this condition is like for those who deal with it. Please contact me privately if you would like to be interviewed, or forward this to someone who might be interested. I would like to focus on the high-school and college age, and you do not have to have a disability.
Thanks for the help in advance!