[NABS-L] learning linux RE: NABS-L Digest, Vol 150, Issue 6

Annis, Tara annis1 at live.marshall.edu
Mon Apr 8 13:06:20 UTC 2019

For the person who asked about  Linux, there is a built-in screen reader called Orca, but it is not in all distributions of Linux, so be sure to download the Ubuntu since I know it's in that one.  I think there's a shortcut key to turn it on/off: either windows key + alt o or windows key  + control + o.  You can google it, but the windows key is called the super key so  that's what it will be referred to in the documentation.

Tara