[NABS-L] Seeing AI

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:54:39 UTC 2019

i believe its still there. If you can not find it by searching the general
app store, you can always go to the updates tab of the app store and go to
the purchased tab and that will show a list of all the apps you have
downloaded. From that screen you can search for the app you are looking for
in your list of previously downloaded apps.
Thanks.
Simon.
Sent from my hp laptop.