[NABS-L] Fwd: Chromebook Recommendations

Armando Vias armando at theblindadvocate.com
Mon Apr 15 14:23:08 UTC 2019

--
Armando Vias
Student
Email: armando at theblindadvocate.com
Website: https://theblindadvocate.wordpress.com
Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvocate

"WE ARE THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND, AND WE CANNOT BE SHUT DOWN!"
-Mark A. Riccobono

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together, with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality."
Website: www.nfb.org
Are you a blind student? Visit this website to learn about the National Association of Blind Students, (NABS), a division of the National Federation of the Blind.
https://nabslink.org
To find your student division, visit https://nabslink.org/content/contact-our-state-divisions

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: