[NABS-L] Victor Reader Stream For Sale

Seyoon Choi blindtecheverything at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 00:36:07 UTC 2019

Greetings Nabsters,

I’m reaching out here to advertise my Victor Reader Stream, second generation. I had the stream for about 2 to 3 years now and found myself not using it as much, aside from during braille challenge’s speed and accuracy contests. Now that’s over forever, the stream mostly enjoyed spending Time on my desk sitting around. I figured most of you would find the device far more beneficial as the player is very capable and has many well equipped features, such as accessing NLS BARD, Bookshare, NFB Newsline, etc, to name a few. The unit is in mint condition with no noticeable physical wears or damage. In addition, I’m including its original packaging, the box, documentations, AC adapter, micro USB cable and silicone case. As a bonus I’ll throw in 64GB SD card.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you are interested.
Email: schoi09 at outlook.com <mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>

Regards
Seyoon