[NABS-L] Careers Discussion Call

Lisan Hasnain hasnainrahs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 19:07:03 UTC 2019

Hi All,
Hope you are having a good week so far. My name is Lisan Hasnain and I hail from Minnesota.
The following is something you might find interesting:

The Minnesota Association of Blind Students will be hosting a career discussion call

Attention:

The Minnesota Association of Blind Students will be hosting a careers discussion call. The call will include panelists from a variety of fields such as Assistive Technology, court reporting ETC.

The purpose of this call is to network with these panelists to understand how they perform the essential functions of their job as a person who is blind.  The call will take place on Monday, April 22 from 7-8:00 P.M. CST The call-in information is listed below:

Phone: (605) 475-4881,,960671

We look forward to you joining this very informative call.

 Sincerely,

The Minnesota Association of Blind Students