[NABS-L] College acceptance

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Sat Apr 20 23:26:39 UTC 2019

Hi fellow Federationists,

     I hope you are all not getting too stressed out about finals, i’m also glad I’m not at that point yet. As many of you know, I have been attending the Colorado Center for the Blind since September. I’m doing really well here, and I’m going to miss the center when I graduate. My graduation day is going to be towards the middle of June, and I have some great news for everyone. I was excepted into Meredith college in North Carolina. Thank you all for supporting me through this journey. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Vegas!

Best wishes,
Mikayla

Sent from my iPhone