[NABS-L] GABS Monthly Membership Call!

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:32:14 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow Federationists!

The Georgia Association of Blind Students invites you to join us this
Sunday, April 28, at 8:00 PM for our monthly membership conference call!
this month, we are discussing socializing as blind people. Are
discussions questions are as follows:

1. What has making friends and socializing been like for you?

2. What are ways that you can meet more people and make more friends?

3. What struggles do you face when socializing? What role does blindness
play in those struggles?

Our conference call will be held on Skype. Please add students_180, or
search for Georgia Association of Blind Students.

If you have any questions about using Skype or about our division,
please email students at nfbga.org, or give me a call. (678) 516-2464

We hope to see you there!

Justin Heard, President of the Georgia Association of Blind Students