[NABS-L] Opinion Article on Subminimum Wages at George Mason University

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Apr 30 05:29:17 UTC 2019

Aloha NABS members and leaders,

Please join me in congratulating Sarah Patnaude, a graduate student at George Mason University, on publishing an excellent opinion article in her school's newspaper about subminimum wages for workers with disabilities.

Many of us know Sarah from her work to build the Federation as a past intern at the Jernigan Institute, as a national scholarship winner, as a past President of the Virginia Association of Blind Students, or from her leadership in the Virginia affiliate.

Here is her article: http://gmufourthestate.com/2019/04/29/the-exploitation-of-workers-with-disabilities/

Let us continue to spread the message throughout our student bodies and campus communities. Please keep me posted on your progress and let me know how I can help!

Mahalo nui loa,

Justin

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>