[NABS-L] Check out our August BLOG POST!

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:33:44 UTC 2019

Hi, friends!

The fall semester is upon us. As you move back into your dorms, get your syllabi, and wait for fall break, be sure to check out our August blog post written by none other than our lovely national student division President, Kathryn Webster. You won’t want to miss this interesting read. Link: http://nabslink.org/content/blog-post-august-2019-murano-glass-candle-holder-kathryn-webster

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org