[NABS-L] Let your voice be heard on the NABS Now Podcast

Blind Students podcast.nabs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:43:49 UTC 2019

Thank you for all of your excellent questions, and suggestions. Below we
have answered some of the frequently asked ones.

1. Q. What is the goal of the podcast?
    A.  We hope to provide an infotainment podcast about experiences , and
issues as they relate to blind students.

2. Q. Have we released an episode of the podcast yet?
     A.  No, as of now our release date for the first episode is set in
September.
3. Q. What do we wan’t you to share?
     A.  Aside for a few topic, and content guidelines that is entirely up
to you?
4. Q.  Who is on the Nabs Now Team?
      A. Nina  Marranca, Nick Petrillo, Santiago Hernandez, Robert Parsons,
Teriq  Williams, Maura Loberg, Mausam Mehta, and Aaron Espinoza. as well as
a few others.

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask. us either
here  or at podcast.nabs at gmail.com

Nabs Now Team

Podcast.nabs at gmail.com