[NABS-L] Join Us Next Sunday for the December Fundraising Call at 9:00pm EST.

trishak.nfb at gmail.com trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 05:39:27 UTC 2019

Dear Students,

I hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable break and are ready to drive 2019
home! We know it is a busy time of year, so the NABS Fundraising Committee
wanted to send out a reminder to mark your calendars to join us next Sunday
at 9:00pm EST. for our monthly conference call. Topics will include Giving
Tuesday and Washington Seminar. You won't want to miss it!

Call 712-770-5197 followed by access code 265669.

Have a lovely week and talk to you soon!

Best,

Trisha Kulkarni

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

trishak.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:trishak.nfb at gmail.com>

www.nabslink.org