[NABS-L] CABS scholarships to Washington Seminar

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 22:36:57 UTC 2019

Dear all,

The California student division (CABS) is proud to provide up to two
partial Washington Seminar scholarships to students attending
accredited institutions in California. We feel that this is an
incredibly valuable experience to developing students and advocates in
general, and we are proud to have the funding to help make it a
possibility. Thank you to everyone who helped make this a
possibility--we would like to give back to our members and to our
prospective members now and in future. Here is a link to the
application form--don't worry, it's very brief! Please understand that
all fields are required for a reason, and that all questions are asked
for a reason. Thanks! The form will close at midnight on December
23rd, and decisions will be announced by December 31st.

https://forms.gle/2ByG7Jcx4HKJ5Cbs5

Best,
Cricket

--