[NABS-L] Reminder-- Annual National Scholarship Call happening Sunday Dec 15th at 9 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 13:31:50 UTC 2019

Hey students!
We are so excited to remind you that our annual NFB Scholarship call is happening on Sunday Dec 15th at 9 PM EST! Every year, the National Federation of the Blind selects 30 students as finalists in this prestigious scholarship program. It's an amazing opportunity, and all students should apply! Applications have been open since Nov 1st! This call will be an opportunity to hear from past winners, talk with our National Scholarship Chair, and ask any and all burning questions you may have!
It's always great to start the application early! We hope that you will join us next Sunday.

To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out before the call.
Best,
Nina
Nina Marranca
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Co Chair | Communications Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
ninam0814 at gmail.com