[NABS-L] come out to DC with nabs

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 22:00:55 UTC 2019

What’s Up Homies,

I hope you are all crushing your finals!!!

Washington Seminar is right around the corner and we want as many students
as possible to be able to come out. We will have awesome student events and
it’s a lit opportunity to not only network but also see what the Federation
does on Capital Hill. This year especially, a lot of the legislative
efforts will focus on greatly improving circumstances for blind students.

That being said, we know that finances can be tight when your on the ramen
noodle diet. So hit the link below, please apply for funding and spread the
word to any students who may be interested but need some bread to make it
happen. Hit me up if you have any questions using my info below.

Funding Application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdl0AJ3zBPI-OUOWfMI2uCgP7VHOMwaK664StKswvmCOj3jeA/viewform

Contact Info:

Phone number- (413)250-3523