[NABS-L] Capital Karaoke

Nico Petrillo mrnicopetrillo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 02:26:42 UTC 2019

Hey fam,
It’s ya boi Nick, and have I got news for you! Washington Seminar is fast approaching, and I know we are all studying up to kick some butt in our legislative appointments. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy though, so NABS is bringing you CAPITAL  KAROKE. Monday February 10th come chill with me and the rest of the student gang from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM. But wait there’s more! Reply to this email with YOUR favorite songs, and will add them. To the nights song catalog. Keep it clean though; I’m looking at you LCB.  Happy holidays, and hope to see you all there,
OR ELSE :)

Nick Petrillo
VABS|President
703-346-9981