[NABS-L] Citations

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 5 22:29:24 UTC 2019

Hello Abby,
Glad you asked. There are plenty of online citation generators that are both accessible and easy to use. I found these generators to be reliable and definitely more accurate, especially in terms of formatting and I don’t think it makes any difference compared to manual citations.. KnightCite I know has been around for quite some time but I use Easybib as it includes MLA 8 standard. I will include the direct link below if you are interested in trying it out for yourself. The only main complaint for me was its overwhelming clutters, mainly ads that tend to scatter, interfering with screen-reader.
http://www.easybib.com/mla-format/website-citation

Regards
Seyoon,