[NABS-L] Citations

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:33:40 UTC 2019

Hi Abby,
I have found easybib to be generally accessible. the website works best with JAWS and IE... you have to play with it a little, but it gets the job done.
Hope that helps!
Best,

Mausam Mehta
University of Virginia class of 2022
Secretary | Virginia Association of Blind Students
Board member | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
(540) 466-6033
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org