[NABS-L] Introduction

Armando Vias armando at theblindadvocate.com
Wed Feb 6 00:34:20 UTC 2019

Hey. Since there is new members on this list, I am going to introduce
myself. My name is Armando. I am a high school student. I like to blog,
(check signature for the link). I like to make YouTube videos as well. I
don't know what else to say. I like to make new friends as well. Hope to
hear from you soon.
--
Armando Vias
Student
Email: armando at theblindadvocate.com
Website: https://theblindadvocate.wordpress.com
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocate

"WE ARE THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND, AND WE CANNOT BE SHUT DOWN!"
-Mark A. Riccobono

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise the
blindness is not what holds you back. Together, with love, hope, and
determination, we transform dreams into reality."
Website: www.nfb.org

Are you a blind student? Visit this website to learn about the National
Association of Blind Students, (NABS), a division of the National
Federation of the Blind. https://nabslink.org
To find your student division, visit
https://nabslink.org/content/contact-our-state-divisions