[NABS-L] Midwest Student Seminar

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:10:18 UTC 2019

Thanks for this info. It looks like a good opportunity.
However, this is super confusing as to who is doing the seminar and how much it costs. Different things have been sent to different places with differing information.

Additionally, the cost of registration is high and cost of seminar will be prohibitive to a number of students that I could send. Trying to get help from VR agencies, even if possible, will be virtually impossible by February 15 for a number of them as well.
What scholarships are offered; and how to extend the deadline as it is less than two weeks away?

Thanks,
Anna

Sent from my iPhone