[NABS-L] Follow up from last week.

Selvin Linder sflinder775 at access.alamancecc.edu
Sat Feb 23 14:57:28 UTC 2019

Good morning NABS students:

Thank you for having me on the call last week. I want to share my website
with you guys. Please Subscribe to the website with just providing your
Email. If you want to blog on the website send me a email on what you want
me to post and I will be happy to post it on the website.  Here is the
website link. eagroup21.wixsite.com/website

There is a young colleague of mine who is in the Youth Group. I want to
share with you guys her YouTube channel. She is a very good singer. please
feel free to check out her videos. Also don't for get to subscribe. She is
a great leader. Click Here to go to her Channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQK65RWLulmgY6AEff44o5w>

 Email me with any questions  you may have. This is Selvin Linder.
sflinder775 at access.alamancecc.edu
linder.selvin23 at gmail.com
weather99guy at icloud.com  feel free to use any of these emails or text or
call me at 336-645-0252.