[NABS-L] Google Docs and JAWS

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:31:18 UTC 2019

Just to add to what has been said, when I was working with technology students over the summer, NVDA with chrome seemed the best combination. Jaws still has it’s weird glitches with docs that NVDA does a better job dealing with. The google drive interface is a mess though, no matter the screen reader. Dropbox is oddly still more accessible for file sharing. You shouldn’t have many problems with docs, sheets, or slides though.

Sent from my iPhone