[NABS-L] NABS Fundraising call this Sunday January 13th at 9 PM Eastern

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 23:11:49 UTC 2019

Greeting students!
Happy New Year! Join us Sunday, January 13th for the first NABS fundraising call of 2019. We will be discussing the final push as we head into Washington Seminar. We are very excited as our annual auction is one of our biggest fundraising efforts of the year. So join us at 9 PM Eastern time this Sunday on the NABS line.

Call in number: 712 770 5197Access code: 265669
We are looking forward to having you on the call, and looking forward to grow our fundraising efforts in 2019!
Best,Dustin CatherTreasurer - The National Association of Blind Studentscather.dustin at gmail.com