[NABS-L] Question about Blackboard app on i devices

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:14:27 UTC 2019

I have found this app to be accessible. I mainly use it to view grades, etc. One area that I have found to not be as user-friendly are the settings, as it is difficult to determine whether or not notification settings have been changed successfully until you do or do not receive notifications. Typically, double-tapping on the item for which you want to be notified will change the status of the notification setting, but voiceover may not announce that change to you in the settings itself.
I hope this helps, and have a successful semester!

Sent from my iPhone