[NABS-L] mindmaps etc

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:48:24 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I have a professor for my J-term class who has posted all the lecture notes
and slide decks as a map that can be opened with iThoughts, freemind, XMind,
Mindmanager, or HTML5. Does anyone have experience with any of these
programs? Are they at all accessible?

I tried to open a map in HTML5, but I didn't get very far with JAWS. I could
read the different categories but couldn't click on them to expand the
information, and all the categories were listed in one long line.

I have a windows 10 computer using JAWS 18. I'm already a week into a three
week course, and I want to have the same information my classmates do to
study for the final. Any help is appreciated.

Best,

Jameyanne

---
https://www.avg.com