[NABS-L] Discussion Starter

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:26:55 UTC 2019

This will be my sixth Washington seminar. My first Washington seminar was in 2014. I love catching up with old friends and meeting new friends. I love advocating at the capital and meeting up with my cousin that lives in DC. I also like how McDonald’s and Starbucks are located in the hotel.

Shikha Desai
Bachelor in Social Work
Georgia State University 18
Master in Social Work Georgia State University Specialize Community Partnership 19