[NABS-L] Fundraising Call TOMORROW

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 22:03:20 UTC 2019

Hi, guys and gals! Don’t forget tomorrow, January 13th, is the first NABS fundraising call of 2019. We will be discussing the final push as we head into Washington Seminar. We are very excited as our annual auction is one of our biggest fundraising efforts of the year. So join us at 9 PM Eastern time on the NABS line.

Call in number: 712 770 5197 Access code: 265669
We are looking forward to having you on the call, and looking forward to grow our fundraising efforts in 2019!

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students