[NABS-L] mindmaps etc

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 03:06:07 UTC 2019

Hello Ka,

Thanks for the message. It's good to know MindNode is accessible.
Unfortunately my professor is only making the files accessible in iThoughts,
freemind, XMind, Mindmanager, or HTML5. Do you know if I can open these
files in Mindnode? I've reached out to my school's accessibility office for
help on this too, and they're pretty responsive, but in the meantime I would
definitely welcome any other advice or insights.
Best,
Jameyanne