[NABS-L] Research on emotional needs issues, looking for participants

john clayton nishantrana3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:07:37 UTC 2019

Hi guys,
  I am conducting research for the company that I am working for, the
research will be for the software they are developing, and need your help.
 They would like to understand the kinds of issues if any or emotional
needs that we as visually impaired individuals have face, What solutions we
employ,
and whether an alternative would be something you would be interested in.

 The research interview shouldn't take very long, and any information
gathered will just be used for the research purposes or the software design
and won't
be sold or diseminated and the whole 9 yards.
 I would be truely greatful if you would participate and choose to give me
a few minutes of your time.
 I don't have a lot of time to conduct this research though, about a week
maximum, So if and when you have time, please reach out.
 If you are interested, you can get in touch with me in the following ways
skype: jhon.clayton1
email:
nishantrana3 at gmail.com
Thanks
P.S. no expertees required, and skype is prefered.

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The