[NABS-L] Reminder: Join NABS Outreach Committee Call Tonight at 9 PM Eastern

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:46:26 UTC 2019

Hello Students!

This is a friendly reminder that we will have our first NABS Outreach Committee Call to kick of the year at 9 pm eastern. This month’s theme will be traveling abroad, where we will discuss traveling techniques in navigating airports, advocating a case for your school for traveling abroad, and strategies for packing for such a long distance trip.

Call: (712) 770-5197
Access code: 265669

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out. See you tonight!

Best regards,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com