[NABS-L] NFB Center’s Adult Training Program

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:28:11 UTC 2019

First off, Jessica, just because you had a bad experience doesn’t mean that everybody that went to that center had a bad experience, it is what you make it in the end. I have heard very few bad stories about that center and about the other two, no place is perfect. But I will say that the good experiences with that center and the other two, override the bad. Secondly, Haoran, the location did affect the travel aspect. Because like I said before, you do travel training in a big city, you get access to utilizing public transportation directly instead of going to a bigger city from a small town like you would in Ruston for the Louisiana Center. Lastly, Rona, when I went to the summer program at Louisiana, I took the greyhound bus for the first time in my life by myself there, and I flew back. For BLIND Inc, I took a plane there and back, though by that point, it was not my first time flying by myself.

Sent from my iPhone