[NABS-L] Reminder: Join CABS Membership Call Tomorrow at 7:00 PM Pacific

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:06:08 UTC 2019

Students,

This is a friendly reminder that the California Association of Blind Students will have our first Membership call of the year tomorrow evening at 7:00 pm pacific. We will be discussing the NFB National Scholarship, where there will be a panel of four previous scholarship recipients giving their experience as a scholarship finalist and encouraging all of you awesome students to apply! Scholarship chair Cayte Mendez will be on the call as well so if you have any questions, feel free to jump onto the call and ask her any questions you may have. See you there!

Call: (712) 770-4130
Access code: 868746

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.