[NABS-L] JAWS 2019 and Microsoft Word 2016 (Ian Perrault)

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 02:25:04 UTC 2019

Hi Ian,

I had the same problem awhile ago. I had to call Microsoft, try this number.
Microsoft support for persons with disability 800-936-5900

They might be able to help you out with the page count thing as well. I found they were quite helpful. I can say that it is not JAWS verbosity, it is something to do with the MS word settings, but I can't remember what was done to change it back.

All the best,
Ben

Hi,
When I'm in a Microsoft Word document, JAWS always says level 1 and level 0 while I'm scanning through the document at the beginning of lines or sentences. It's weird. Any ideas on how to turn that off or get rid of that?
Ian