[NABS-L] attention students! Register for the Southeast Regional Student Seminar!

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 23:25:33 UTC 2019

Hello students!

                We hope that your Summer has proved very fun and productive thus far! Southeast Regional Student Seminar is just around the corner, and there is not much time left to register! This year, Southeast Regional Student Seminar is being hosted in Arlington, Virginia, right outside of Washington DC. It’s the perfect way to end your Summer and get excited for the upcoming school year. We have so many beneficial and exciting activities planned; we do not want you to miss out.

                Have you always wanted to network with fellow students, meet President Riccobono, and gain skills that will benefit you within school and the job market? Southeast Regional Student Seminar is the perfect experience for you! Come network and gain valuable skills with us!
When: August 16-18 2019
Where: Westin Tysons Corner, Arlington, Virginia
Transportation: Students are responsible for transportation to and from the hotel and registration fee of roughly $75, in addition to outside funding sources.
Registration: We are asking students to register as soon as possible. To register, click here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNNgaOlJrOfR7ubUXte95TF8TLX7GnA7vDEanIkd_3WwdVEw/viewform?pli=1

Contact: Contact Kenia Flores kenia.florez at furman.edu or Kathryn Webster nabs.president at gmail.com with any questions
                Attached you will find the Southeast Regional Student Seminar flyer. Please feel free to share and spread the word! We are so excited to see you all in Virginia this August. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions, and do not forget to register!!

best,

Nina Marranca | Southeast Regional Student Seminar Planning Committee