[NABS-L] Thank you!

Kathryn Webster, National Student President nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 15:58:24 UTC 2019

Dear Amy,

First and foremost, I am proud of you. It was impressive to witness the 2019 scholarship class share during our annual business meeting; and even more memorable to see how many of you dove into supporting our efforts with ambition and poise. Thank you for sending such a kind message. Syed, the rest of the NABS Board, and myself are grateful for your sincerity and success.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with us at any moment; and I also personally invite you to join our committee efforts on the national level. It's never goodbye; it's always see you soon!

With such kind regards,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
President | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
Nabs.president at gmail.com
www.nabslink.org