[NABS-L] Fundraising Invitation!!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 02:21:32 UTC 2019

 Good evening all,
The National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee would like
to personally invite each and every one of you to our August committee
call. Each month, we meet on the second Sunday at 9 o’clock Eastern
standard time to discuss all the upcoming, exciting ways that NABS can
raise money. You don’t want to miss these engaging and dynamic calls! After
all, as students, the money comes back to benefit us in the long run. 😀
To join us, dial 712-770-5197 and use access code 265669.
 If you have any questions about upcoming projects or if you would like to
suggest any new ideas before our August call, please feel free to reach out
to me.
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Rouse