[NABS-L] Spatial Orientation Experiences

Amy Albin amyralbin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:12:44 UTC 2019

Thanks for your answers, Vejas. It does seem like we have similar challenges.

I just am really curious if people think the same way I do. So, Vejas,
is what I described the same way you think? I'm just curious. Like I
really can't do any mental imagery at all.

Thanks for the answers.

And outlets have been hard for me too.