[NABS-L] Official Flyer: 2019 NABS Pacific Regional Student Seminar

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sat Jun 1 08:18:12 UTC 2019

Aloha NABS members and leaders,

I have attached the official flyer for the 2019 NABS Pacific Regional Student Seminar. Please distribute this flyer to anyone and everyone who may be interested. As you'll notice from the flyer, in case you haven't heard already, the registration is open, and we need to get people signed up!

I am deeply grateful to the student leaders who have been stepping up to make this seminar possible. We use the Hawaiian word "laulima" to say that many hands make light work.

Let's go build the Federation!

Mahalo nui,

Justin

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>