[NABS-L] June Fundraising Call

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 22:35:09 UTC 2019

Dear Students,
Just a friendly reminder that the fundraising committee will be having our monthly call tonight at 9:00 PM EST. As we quickly approach our largest effort of the year at national convention, we would love to see many of you get involved.
Call 712.770.5197 followed by access code 265669.
Talk to you all soon!

Best Regards,
Trisha

Trisha Kulkarni
Stanford University | Class of 2022
2nd Vice President | California Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
 937.361.2363
trishak.nfb at gmail.com